Nov 22, 2011

[SUM] Time flies when you're having fun.

Indeed it does...

After announcing I'd keep it short on Sunday and as per usually not giving a damn about it afterwards I'll try to cut it today...
Skyrim's taking it's toll on my mind and boy *MUST PLAY... MUST SLAY DRAGONS* etc pp. Nothing too out of the ordinary.

For the actual topic of Short-Update-Madness before I completely forget about it: Pretty much nothing. There's not much to be said honestly. I've been thinking about on how I could continue on with the storyline introduced via Loner's Peak and thanks to a few third party ideas coming from mah family something completely new opened up for me in my mind, now waiting to be explored and evaluated by my bad-idea sensors.
Aside from that, oddly enough I got a few more lines for Nightingale ready to be taken down on digital paper. Not that it'd help out a whole lot right now but I guess it's still better than nothing, right?

On the skyrim part of my life... I invested the last night into becoming a great and strong viking - falling for various daedra princes as they started to seduce me and I think I'm ready to go ingame crazy and just say to hell with it all.
But that could also only be actual-me as I grow more and more tired.
Gotta love those days when you've got the chance to do nothing else but essentially killing yourself with clichées.
Anyways... as I continue to barter with myself whether or not I can add a second day just like this one to this already completely screwed up week I'll try not to keel over from exhaustion as addmittedly I am kinda tired. But I'm not Korean ... no offence.

And before you head back off the site - if you want a quality read for a change - check out last Friday's Storytime with the first part of 'The Bamboo Labyrinth'. The second part will of course follow this weeks Friday.

As always, thanks for reading... more info on all the stuff to come ... worst case szenario: next week. Just look at it as vacation, or something like that...
Marc, Sheogorath's disciple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... you can do it... No need to be scared.
The Comment-Box won't bite you. Promise.