Nov 1, 2011

[SUM] - 3,4Methylenedioxymethamphetamine

... also known as:
 (RS)-1-(benzo[d][1,3]dioxol(-5-yl)-N-methylpropan-2-amine

That's your lesson of chemistry for today... class dismissed.
This is some (mostly) pointless knowledge I carry around with me for about half a year now and you never know when you might need it... in a bar or club, the nearest hospital or police departement... all depends only on you and maybe your profession.

As in the spirit of most Tuesdays I will try to keep it short and the ramblings to a minimum!
What have I been up to? Well... I've been productive. Productive to a degree that I can safely say... I'll get done with 'Loner's Peak' by tomorrow. Yes! You read it right! Tomorrow! Yays!
Which means as much as... the editing can start afterwards. *sigh*
For the moment there are only two more things still missing: the final chapter itself and a brief epilogue - which in fact will be no real epilogue (as it's only part one of the series) but more a hint on the story of part II 'Fool's Flight'.

Would be nice to get my other laptop back soon... Would make things from here on out a lot easier.

For the excerpt of today - enjoy (it's another short one - taken from Chapter 19 of 20):


*~*


This is not the time for rationality anymore... it would only be in my way... hindering me from achieving what has turned to be of importance now.
I never felt like this before. My whole body is trembling. I can't tell anymore whether it's because of fear, the rage I feel deep inside or remorse already creeping up on me. In.. in any way I can't step back now.


*~*


Yay for crazy talk!
And I can't wait to get onto the last lines of Richard Jameston in this story... Heck... I can't wait to get it done all in all! But not today... it wouldn't be as good. I already spent most of the last 7 hours on writing and editing today, with brief breaks in between.

As always, thanks for reading!
Marc, the Excited

P.S.: I'll try to get a new kitteh up over the course of the evening... haven't done so in a while.

P.P.S.: Kitteh up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... you can do it... No need to be scared.
The Comment-Box won't bite you. Promise.