Nov 20, 2011

[RBS] Winter Wonderland

Oh my god... almost forgot it's Sunday.
I guess I'll keep it shorter than usual... to get back to what I was doing till right now - killing bandits! Yay!

So... where to begin?
First things first: The good news of the day! He's back! He's finally back home... my laptop apparently decided that this little vacation had been dragging on long enough for him(it) to fully recover and I could pick him up from the shop yesterday sometime around noon. And well... he's working again. He was returned to me with regards from Sony. They also let me know that they didn't do a single thing in order to repair it... Seems it just started working again...
The guy in the shop (not the one who took the laptop in) wasn't all that helpful to be honest so I stand, or yeah sit here still a bit baffled on what's going on... But yeah... It works so don't question it too much Marc...

Aside from all that good jazz I picked up The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim on the way back home... Boy what a mistake... Now I won't be getting anything done during the next few weeks.
I already put a few hours into the game and I have to say I enjoy it thoroughly so far. And as I'm a sucker for the cold, Nordic vibe of the game I personally can't really say anything bad about it. Of course there are a few glitches here and there but you can easily overlook them as far as I'm concerned and honestly... which game doesn't bug out from time to time?
I also like the fact that the game can be used as a hiking simulator from time to time... and be honest with yourself... who doesn't like running through a forest and catching bugs whilst being chased from various forms of wildlife and bandits from time to time, eh?

I'm still on the synopsis stuff... but yeah... that part of my weekend got hit in the face with a Nordic warhammer a couple of hours ago.
Yep... I've got no form of self-control whatsoever.

And I didn't even mention that it's also an MLG weekend...

In other not so exciting news... I managed to cut myself on a blanket made of fleece the other day... Beat that world!

Anyways... as always thanks for reading and back into the cold north!
Marc. the wanna-be Viking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... you can do it... No need to be scared.
The Comment-Box won't bite you. Promise.