Nov 6, 2011

[RBS] - Crimson Bamboo Hearts

So, yeah... I almost missed out on todays update, sleeping away the day. November always makes me feel so sleepy. It's currently 17:30 as I'm writing this and it's already dark outside...
I really don't like this part of the year. It'll get a bit better when Christmas draws closer and people start decorating the windows with a few lights or when the first snow has fallen, lightening everything up a fair bit... but this time right now? It's just meh.

Anyways, as bitching about won't change a thing (unless somebody's so annoyed he/she buys me a house in Australia where I can live during the wintertime) I used a few of the brighter hours of the day for writing down the introduction for the bamboo and the shenanigans I'm planning for you.
On a less thoughtful note, yesterday I had the chance to watch 'The Crimson Rivers' and its sequel on TV with friends at their place. I've seen them before a couple of years ago, but both of them are fairly well made and heck... Jean Reno is the leading actor. Though personally I like the first one more, it seems ... a little bit more credible in my opinion. The story's at least a little bit better thought-out as a whole.

I think I'll already cut it off here for today... My head's somewhat indecisive whether to just fall asleep from one second to the other or keep on working on the short story. Either way, I'll prepare a nice little preview of that story, or at least an excerpt, for Tuesday. With a bit of luck it might even be already done till then.

Oh, there it goes again... have you ever wondered about the storyline behind something like the classical Super Mario Games published by Nintendo? How completely bizarre everything is and how it became even 'worse' over the years and funnily enough nobody really questions it anymore. It's like the feverdream of a junky come to life, but people just tend to accept it by now. But never mind.. this doens't really lead to any conclusion so... yeah.

As always, thanks for reading - feel free to check out the pages to my latest project 'Loner's Peak' or any of the previous Storytimes, if you haven't already.
Marc, the Mushroom

1 comment:

  1. quote "it's just meh" ... you speak me out of the soul :D

    ReplyDelete

Come on... you can do it... No need to be scared.
The Comment-Box won't bite you. Promise.