Oct 25, 2011

[SUM] An interwebz made of jelly

Wouldn't it be a strange thing to imagine? As if imagining something as untangible as this wasn't hard enough to begin with, but it being made of jelly too? Go ahead, try - it's fun... hrhr. And... mhm... jelly-internet... somebody get EMT on the job!
Anyways... the reason for my blabbering are the constant connection problems I had today - yay for providers. (Chances are I'll lose mah interwebz at least once while typing this blogpost... anything less would surprise me.) As far as I can see my router is trying to d/l an update for its system that was played onto the servers last night but it usually only kills my connection and starts flashing in a nice bright red, telling me the d/l server didn't want to share his secrets. Gonna be a fun afternoon/evening I guess...

For a good side-effect, the loss of internet brought me to do a lot more writing than I had originally intended on doing today, because I'm still tired from yesterday evening.

But I'll keep the ramblings to a minimum today as I never know when I'll get thrown out of the web again...
Here you go:


*~*


As a matter of fact - I've got big-time company backing me up. A whole squad is fitting into the cramped space next to me, just like in the days. Almost makes me feel special and even a bit homesick I think for myself whilst barely hiding away a sleazy grin from my face.
Now that's something that didn't happen for quite a while, I believe.




*~*


It's just a short one for today. The story is heating up and as I've already explained a while back, I don't want to spoil too much of it.

And I still don't know how my other laptop's doing... He's on holiday without me and doesn't even write a postcard back home. :<

As always thanks for reading and have a great Tuesday!
Marc, the Haunted... haunted? by what you ask? This.. yeah...

EDT.: And I did lose connection just before getting done... Go Foresight, GO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... you can do it... No need to be scared.
The Comment-Box won't bite you. Promise.