Oct 30, 2011

[RBS] - In lack of a better headline ... bleugh!

Heyhey there... just wanted to pop in for a few things I wanted to say/share.

I'm still trying to convince myself to let today count as half a day off from writing, but it didn't really work out that well during the last 15 hours - though I didn't manage to get a lot done, it's still some major things I managed to make up my mind about.
Also: more convertion issues - yay! None of the pc's I know of, that are in the possesion of either me or a family member close to me are able to deceipher, let alone open something written on one of the other maschines ... let alone even open it. Ever since windows dropped the two-diget numbers the easy ways don't really want to work anymore... But well... could be worse I guess as I usually still manage to 'solve' the issue... not like my new-ish laptop who just doesn't even tries to acknowledge the pure existence of my mom's printer.
Which brings me to my laptop, which still is on holiday. ... probably partying every night, getting drunk off his harddrive, erasing data along the way.

On other news: had a nice night out with friends on Friday and got some zombie-killing-action going yesterday. Though I'm still not in my personal comfort zone with the zombies!!! game ... I've still not really figured out a typical "Marc-combo" ... and I'm starting to doubt there is one. But meh... time will tell.

For right now I think I'll head into the Dungeons of Dredmor for a while, killing off my current charakter and afterwards I'll either continue to tend to my story or maybe I'll re-watch The Godfather Part II.
I already watched the first one at the beginning of the week when I had my connection issues, so I might as well continue on with the other two. They are just so frikken long...!

tl;dr: I've got nothing really interesting to talk about, got some more work done - yay - and now I'm debating with myself on my spare time.

Anyways... have a great weekend and of course a frightful Halloween tomorrow.
Marc, the Rambler of Ramblings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... you can do it... No need to be scared.
The Comment-Box won't bite you. Promise.