Oct 23, 2011

[RBS] - What a beautiful day it is

..., indeed I dare say.
The week's drawing to a close, the world is turning colder by the day (at least on the northern hemisphere) and Christmas approaches! Yay!(Guess it hasn't been linked often enough already this year) But not to forget that Halloween's also still on the list. Just a little bit more than a week from now... Even more YaY!(Got to love that movie.. should really take the time and watch it again...,  maybe around next week.)

As for I now I'm currently editing a few things on Loner's Peak - so nothing out of the usual and I'm trying to get into the mood for writing more of the actual storyline. I already have the next few chapters all layed out for me in the back of my head, but sometimes it gets a bit tedious. So nothing out of the usual there. And as I already start with the writing stuff again even though I tried to secure the Sundays of the week for more bloggish stuff it seems not to really work out for me. Hrmpf...
Anyways, yesterday I took a day off the writing and editing and went to the anual "Freimarktsumzug" in Bremen. The "Freimarkt" is a two-week long fun fair typical for Bremen, taking place during the last two weeks of October each year. And there is usually a festive procession on one of the weekends during that time - I'm not too sure about the actual sheduling to be honest.
So we had some plain old fun, looking at the different floats, listening to bad music most of the time and standing in the cold. Could have been better - but could have also easily been worse. (There was free beer... if you were quick.)

Also: Spending hours and hour on searching texts and articles for wonderful topics like migration.. or integration.. or education of young children is kinda fun... ... ... No, not really. You got me on that one. But helping out members of the family is a good thing, amiright?

And as a final statement, I'd like to throw out that I still think lots of the things Blizzard Entertainment announced on this years Blizzcon for the upcoming expansion of WoW sounds like late (or early) April's Fools jokes.
But I grew maybe just a bit bitter over the last year or two concerning that particular game... ^^

But enough about me, more thinking about Jonathan Mortinson lies right ahead.
As always thanks for reading my ramblings and have a nice rest of the weekend and a great start into the next one. Adventures await!
Marc, the strawberry-flavored - maybe blood-flavored, but that doesn't quite sound as tasty...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... you can do it... No need to be scared.
The Comment-Box won't bite you. Promise.