Sep 1, 2011

Oh wow...

So it's September already... my my... time flies by indeed. But isn't this one of the many things that makes life so sweet? Knowing that you only have one and that it passes by. The flow of time... as much a blessing as it is a curse.

But enough of my pointless ramblings, not that anything I say actually has a meaning to it, or does it?

I finally gave in to buying Minecraft... yes... consider me one of the addicted. I've spent my free-time of the past two day with building some basic stuff, only to burn it down again soon after, still in search for the perfect world to settle down.
(For the extra thrill -> Winnie the Pooh skin and Beni sitting next to the laptop... oh, I'm such a child...)

Story-wise - I started working on the Short stories and texts that I'm writing for the textbook. I brought the first one onto (virtual) paper, started toying around with various others and got down to making a rough grid for all twelve of them.
Concerning my fiction I'm starting to get entangled in the many ideas I have - I seriously need somebody to help me write all of those books stored in my head - but that would be cheating, wouldn't it?
I even had another idea - yes even more to write down. It's getting a bit out of hand and I'm still not at the point where I would give in to cutting on any of them. Though this 'idea' I got there is somewhat of a neck-breaker. Yeah... admittedly it seems to be a bit overkill - despite it being nothing too fancy when you think about it a bit more in depth. But for you guys (and garrrls) out there I'll leave you with just a hunch for now - Kaleidoscope.
Anyhow - expect any work on this project in maybe... a year or two? If I decide on starting to work on it as early as this. First of all I need to get finished with 'Loner's Peak' and the two other parts following its storyline. And after that next in line would be 'Nightingale', at least if I don't decide on changing that.
Yet I'll stop whining about getting nothing done for now - it's not that easy all that studying, part-time-jobbing, writing and living the life of a 'pseudo-normal' student with all his social liabilities ... if you get my drift. But what better point in time to start changing some of the old ways and habits in my life than now?
Especially as my birthday is coming rushing towards me.

Nevertheless I'd feel better if I had some new excerpts to show you, but in all honesty, there is none this time (that I really wanted to show off..., that is). But I'll promise you, the next time I'll post on this here blog of mine, I'll have something new and shiny for you to read.

Btw: Ouch! ... burnt my right hand on the inside of the oven yesterday ... kinda hurts (and looks... well let's not talk about that...)

That's all for now - as always thanks for reading, and have a great day / week.
Marc, the... block-y

P.S.: New Kitteh coming soon
P.P.S.: New Kitteh up and online... A "Get-Well-Kitty"-Picture of my own, still sick kitty. Why did you do something so stupid, sweetheart?
P.P.P.S.: The "Get-Well-Kitty"-Picture seemingly did not have any positive effect... it will be re-captioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... you can do it... No need to be scared.
The Comment-Box won't bite you. Promise.