Aug 26, 2011

All the joys of funny sun time... of sunny fun time?

Erm... whatever.

I'm having a visitor over this weekend (and the next one too, although next week it's a different person) so I'm not able to do too much concerning my writing.
YET I managed to finish the story I want to use for the upcoming writing contest held by Blizzard Entertainment, and all that's left to do would be a little bit of final editing before I can actually already hand it in.

On a different, also good note - a few days ago I received first information (and the necessary clearance) on a hand full of texts for an upcoming schoolbook. Yay for side-projects. Wooh.
You can expect a few of those on this site too in the future, to give you a more in depth idea of my work.

And there she is again.
Another one of the short-short-update-madness'es this time.
Sorry for extra short-short today, but yeah - I'm kinda busy this week.

There you go, as always thank's for reading and having a gander at my site,
Marc, the sometimes strangely idolized

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... you can do it... No need to be scared.
The Comment-Box won't bite you. Promise.