Sep 19, 2011

Arrr! YARRR! Arrr! Arrr!

Ahoy mateys!

Shiver me timbers, tha day 'as arrrived! Don' ya be loo'in'... join in or sleep with ye fishes a' Davey Jones lock'rrr!
Yarrr! Hoist ye sails, drank ye rum and by me beard, ge' me som' too!

Blimey, ye sure arrrr uninformed, it seems... Teday's Pirate Day (orrr Speak-like-a-Pirate-Day -- 19th September)
So ge' goin' an' join in on ye fun an' stirrr up ye surroundin' with a lil' pirate talk.
And no worries me hearties, I ain't gonna write ev'ryt'in' like this teday... bu' ya kno... most

Now where's me goddamn grog ye wench? *starrres at Beni*

Enjoy tha' day wit' all ye landluvers!
Marrrc, ye low-budget pirrrate

P.S.: Arrrr!
P.P.S.: Yarrrr!
P.P.P.S.: Kitteh! ARRR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... you can do it... No need to be scared.
The Comment-Box won't bite you. Promise.