Aug 3, 2011

Oh, he's still alive...

Yeah, I am, although it's Wednesday morning, 8:17 am to be precise (I almost called it Monday morning but well... my sense of time is totally screwed up right now...) and I'm back from holiday.

That would be great, but yeah ... I'm off again in about an hour. Yet I promise this time won't take me as long to come back ... Wacken Open Air's calling for me... harhar. Should be a busy few days up ahead, but it won't take longer than Monday.

On a different note: the last month was quite productive. I filled about half a notebook with ideas, outlining etc for Loner's Peak and the two more parts of it's storyline following up, as well as parts of a second notebook for a new standalone story.
If you ask me, it's been quite a productive holiday, I should get on with writing as soon as I'm back in Bremen.
But for now, I'm off again - got to catch my train.

And a fun little quote from Loner's Peak for you while I'm on my way:

"Did I ever tell you the story of the little swallow searching for its place in life? [..]
No?[..]
IT DIDN'T FUCKING CARE! The End."

As always thanks for reading,
Marc, the kidnapper of sand

P.S.: New Kitteh incoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... you can do it... No need to be scared.
The Comment-Box won't bite you. Promise.