Jun 2, 2011

FLASH!... A--AAAHHHH!

*cough*

Well, well.... Hello there.

I'll keep it short for today as everything's still a bit hazy for me. And that's the point when I just start staring at the screen for about 5 minutes and nothing happens...
Now where was I?
Ah yes... I just finished my 2nd draft for a Flash-Fiction for the Bridport Prize that I mentioned in the last updates, which basically is a 250 word short short-short story keeping it short and to a minimum, yet still is filled with (maybe short) but a lot of (short) meaning.
Short.
Sadly I'm not allowed to post any of them, because that would be against the rules if I recall correctly. (yep that's right - just double-checked)

Concerning Loner's Peak, I didn't really have the time to get further into that, but no worries. I'll come back to that in no time. Short.
On the one hand side it's nice not having a deadline... then again... it gets shit done.

Also... minor updates for the Kittens and the Random stuff.

That's all for just, as I'll probably just fall over and sleep for the next two years or so.

As always thanks for reading, have a great short holiday (if today's a holiday where you live)
Marc, the un-intoxicated


P.S.: I miss mah kitteh :<


short-short

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... you can do it... No need to be scared.
The Comment-Box won't bite you. Promise.