Jun 23, 2011

Within sticky plushy claws....

... of DOOOOOOOM!
And possibly a modern-day form of slavery...


It's finally finished! For now at least ... Nevertheless... check out the page for Beni James Honeypaw (my plush-bear) over HERE. I guess he would appreciate it. And I am also instructed to tell you that he also accepts all kinds of donations in terms of honey - just no lavender honey, he's kinda allergic to that. (So you know what you have to do if you want to get rid of him!) I'm also force... err instructed to tell you that he prefers akacia honey above all else.
And I'm TOTALLY NOT held hostage here AT ALL... not at all... kay? (..I think he's watching me..)

On to other things, hopefully I'll get it done before he come's back checking on me.
Tomorrow's my seminar on marketing management and I'm completely stoked to get to know more about coffee and sweets marketing after finishing my 4-hour-assignement today... ... Yeah... ...
But to be fair, it actually is more interessting than you'd probably imagine. Except for the typically german way of teaching things... getting stuffed with terms that don't serve any practical use except for trying to strain and deter students - you are not using around 80% of them when it comes to actually working.
Sounds lovely, doesn't it?
Well... no use complaining about it.

Except for my thrilling studies, my hands are itching to get back into working on Loner's Peak, especially after one of my friends showed me *this* snazzy little article. Except for it's - of course - satirical nature, it's just so frikken true that it's sad. I had a good laugh nonetheless. I've got so many great things in store for the story!
Unfortunately that whole itching-part isn't only on a metaphoric note. My right hand's actually going somewhat bonkers and stuff. My blood flow is going batshit crazy from time to time, but only in my right hand.
I have to admit it sounds worse than it actually is. It's a possible side-condition of your typical everyday migraine after all. What it also does? It tells me I'm getting old ... ... D:
Currently (especially as the weather conditions in Germany are terribly unconsitent this year) more and more of the usual side-effects - that I haven't experienced so far - are acting up - making my day just a tad more exciting then elsewise.

I guess that should be all for today. I hoped you enjoyed last times look into music at least a little bit, if at all. I had to do it. A kind of craze of me. But for now I'll get back to marketing once again ... still a few things left to do.

As always, thanks for reading.
Ia! Beni!
Marc, the expert of modern day coffee bean trading...

P.S.: ... let's see what I'll come up with for a new kitteh...


seemingly unrelated song-quo...ah to heck with it, it's just a link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... you can do it... No need to be scared.
The Comment-Box won't bite you. Promise.