Jun 28, 2011

Summertime ... wooh

It shouldn't be a secret anymore... it's sunny and warm outside. (Stating the obvious like a pro...)
But summer isn't only about warmth or sunshine or ice cream or sun or whatnot but sometimes also about vacation!

I know; I know... not too much actual information included, but yeah... what did you expect? I got through my marketing seminar and the test connected to it last weekend and what should I say? Our lecturer was an awful lot of fun. Great person and also a good teacher. So at least one of the two days were fun. (Except for maybe the 2 hours of train ride for each getting there and back home again.)

Now concerning the nearest future: I'm going home to my family during the week, probably on Thursday - which includes another whooping 4 hours of train riding. This also means that "family-vacations" coming up for me - which in this particular case means something on the line of "roughly 3 to 4 weeks without" Internet and therefore no updates throughout most of July.
Of course it will be picking up again afterwards around the beginning of August, by then I will also start sharing my experiences from the trip. Should be either a lot, or nothing at all...

I got a bit of writing done over the last few days, yet unfortunately I haven't been able to copy it over to the computer. It's still lying around somewhere in my apartment in my dreadful handwriting. So I should be getting onto that...

For now I'll stop here and let you all run off into the more or less warm summer in your area.
As always, thanks for reading.
Marc, the Traveller

P.S.: uploaded the kitteh promissed last time just now, so next one coming up in a day or so
P.P.S.: also finished my nostalgica-flash this morning with getting through a Let's Play of Final Fantasy VIII ... uh I so loved that game when I was younger... I know a lot of people literally hate it, but I personally think it's the best part of the series. As always... personal opinion, so feel free to argue with me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... you can do it... No need to be scared.
The Comment-Box won't bite you. Promise.