Jun 6, 2011

Camels and Nuclear Warfare

I bet now you wanna know what these two things have in common? Then you might wanna read my story 'Loner's Peak' once I'm done with it.

Well... okay... actually... the camel part is merely a bad pun, I guess? And the nuclear warfare might just not be nuclear warfare at all(?) But well... when confronted with weapons of mass destruction it might not be that important whether it's a nuke or not. Right? RIGHT?! ... right?

What am I hoping for? I'm on the Internet of course it would matter.

Meh.

Never mind... just as a quick reminder: the Coming Soon tab on this page is all about 'Loner's Peak', the story I'm currently working on. Peanut. There is also still a preview of the whole prologue on there. And I actually do intend to take it off the site at some point. For realz...

But now I should be getting back to the whole lot o' things I'd be doing normally. Oh and before I forget, the idea for the short-story is shaping up quite nicely. Yeah a short story, not one of the short-short ones but actually short. You either get my drift... or I might just be annoying you.

So enough of that and off you go, we haven't got all day and you still need to check out the
preview over here.


Thanks for reading,
Marc, conqueror of the blueberry pie (not actually blueberry and neither pie, but otherwise it would be boring, right?)


***


'“So... how’s the old Camel doing? Ever heard anything again?”
He tried to sound witty with his little pun but it only made him appear even sleazier. And still the words tore right through my heart.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... you can do it... No need to be scared.
The Comment-Box won't bite you. Promise.