May 9, 2011

Fever...all through the night!

Heydiddiho,

It's been a busy week, at least that's what my immune system would call it. I got stopped in my tracks because of a rogue illness, that came jumping at me by the start of last week.

Aaaaanyways, I'm quite happy that my brain is back to functioning normally and that it has also decided to grant me knowledge of its great scemes concerning my work-in-progress 'Loner's Peak'. So now I'm finally getting back on track with that one.
It's always troublesome if you're missing something within a story, like an idea on how to link up two or more chapters.

Aw well, I guess I should be getting at it again.

Thanks for reading as always,
Lord Marc Winter of Edinburgh

(yep)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... you can do it... No need to be scared.
The Comment-Box won't bite you. Promise.