Apr 22, 2011

Poking around the corner of (probably) infinity

"And with strange aeons even death may die."

Quite a few people could/should know this quote nowadays, for the rest who can't come up with where to put it, it's from H.P. Lovecraft, the 'dark and baroque prince' of 20th-century horror (thank you Stephen King for this great title).
I got caught up on reading my little collection of Lovecraftian shorts a while ago and now I'm stuck with ol' Cthulhu going rampage in my brain again. Just after I thought I'd managed to get rid of him for once... But whatcha gonna do?

Despite from the great old one trying to drive me insane... again, I think I got myself convinced on giving 'Sleeptalking' another final go on the merry-go-round of editing over the next few weeks before I'll get everything lined up so that it'll be available for everybody.

Oh ... and I think I'm getting somewhere with the plans I have for the "Beni James Honeypaw" page and stuff.

But yeah, that should be all for just now, as I'm trying to enjoy the sun of this years beautiful spring without giving in to every doodad that comes running up screaming to me to either occupy me or kill off my good mood.

I hope everybody is having a great day and great Easter holidays in general.
Ia Cthulhu!


P.S.: New Kitteh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... you can do it... No need to be scared.
The Comment-Box won't bite you. Promise.