Apr 17, 2011

It's all coming along... just like Goldilocks did...

And then... THERE WERE BEARS! *turns his head towards the shelf to his right*
... and uhm... porridge.



So, the week is almost over and the weekend is also already slowly, slowly fading away.
Okay okay..., maybe I'm dramatizing a bit, but you get my drift.

As this first week commences to cease away and comes to a close I want to shortly recall what I managed to do so far to this site.
Shortly after my first blogpost I put up the promissed 'About Me'-Page where you can find at least the most important information about myself (hah... as if anybody would care..) 
I also got the whole 'Random' stuff done for now. For the moment it will serve as a place for me to put up random links to websites I greatly enjoy.
Under 'Poetry' you'll find a few of my earlier poems, yet keep in mind that they are all written in German.
And finally, today I added a page called 'Coming Soon' which will serve as my personal playground to post teasers or previews of what I'm working on at the moment. Also the first bits are already up, and it's actually quite a lot for a start, as you get to read the whole prologue of my current work-in-progress 'Loner's Peak'.
So now come on... head on over there and enjoy reading it.
Come on... cooome on.
Now go!
Sheesh... now finally go and start reading already.
...

Aw well. More updates to come as I try to figure out a way on how to get the first drafts I made for 'The Tales of Beni James Honeypaw MacLeod' up onto the site in a suitable fashion.

I hope everybody had a great week and is having an equally great weekend so far.
Thanks for your attention,
Marc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... you can do it... No need to be scared.
The Comment-Box won't bite you. Promise.