Jul 6, 2011

Tripping along the road...

So here it is, the promised update. And it's all about current affairs...

First of all... I'm still with my family in Saxony / Germany, having a good time, relaxing and occasionally kicking an old bed to shreds. (Which is, in fact, the truth... I actually kicked the old bed of my grandma's into pieces yesterday - it proved to be the easiest way of taking it apart.)
Nevertheless all these oh-so-great things will come to an end tomorrow, as the actual holiday-part of this visit is going to commence in its 3 1/2 weeks of glory, together with all of its horrifying beauty and strain...

What's that? Huh? Tell you more about it?

I'd love to, but yeah, sorry... I'm still not 'allowed' to talk about it as freely as I'd prefer. But no worries, I will be taking my laptop along with me and should we come along a hotspot I will (at least theoretically) be able to get one or two updates on to the site during the next few weeks.
I will however give a bit more detail on the actual trip as we go along or at the latest once I'm back home in Bremen.

First stop tomorrow: Oberwiesenthal / Saxony. (For those curious: Go look it up... google is your friend)

That's all I guess... a short update before going into this semy-hiatus. Oh, oh no, wait a second... I got an interessting business proposal yesterday evening... nothing set into stone at the moment, but probably a great opportunity.
Addmittedly it kinda sucks when everything persistently remains to be as vague as this, but I'm sure something will change soon enough. I'm not the kind of person to get too stressed out about things like that (or about anything in general). But I guess that's a good thing in this part of the industry.

Now I'm sure I'm done with everything.
As always thanks for reading!
Marc, the slayer of old furniture

P.S.: I know they've been out for a few days now, but the new Celldweller songs are plain awesome! :o "I can't wait" rocks!
P.P.S.: Upping nu Kitteh

Seemingly unrelated songquote:
"Welcome to a world where the air I breath is mine. Nothing to overwhelm me and nothing to cloud my mind. Be anyone, do anything I'd ever want to try. Time does not exist here. I will never die!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... you can do it... No need to be scared.
The Comment-Box won't bite you. Promise.