May 6, 2012

[SUM] - It's not much of a blog...

...if you don't update it regularly, is it now?
I know I've been slacking again, but what can I say? I'm a bit caught up with a couple of other things at the moment, a potential move being only one of many. But I'm not going to bore with that just now, at least not yet that is.
I'm just here to make clear that I, in fact, have not fallen off the face of the Earth and I'm pretty sure I haven't died - I believe the Internet is known for believing the strangest of things rather quickly (I lost count how many times Morgan Freeman has been declared dead by now), so... here I am!

Yeah, that's not really much, or well, anything at all to be honest, but what did you expect? Good news? I assume it's a bit too early for any of those. Damn you 6 week waiting time for a response!
On the other hand... you can't really blame the agencies for taking so long if you think about how many messages they get per day and all the stuff attached to them...

But so you don't go home completely empty handed, I have a couple of rather freshly taken down bits of text I'm looking forward to implement into the story 'Heavy Silence'. In which way or form, or if in this particular phrasing at all still undecided.


"It does naught matter as much to know what you want to be, rather than to know who you actually are."

"Funny people are often depressed, thought the depressed are not necessarily funny at all. Note the difference!"

"This world... It's all just beautiful lies and happy violence."


It's not necessarily what I'd say myself, but in a kind of way... yeah it is. Also note the pop-culture reference more or less pitifully hidden.

Anyways... I'm sorry that'll have to do for now. There will be a point in time, somewhen in the more or less distant future when I'll have a few actual bits of text to offer but that's still a good bit away (way to be unspecific, sheesh).
As always though, thanks for reading. Have a great weekend and a good start into the next week.
Marc, who the hell's that in the first place?


P.S.: I'll see what I can do 'bout a kitteh; also... had a glass of Japanese Whisky this evening... wow that stuff is surprisingly intense ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on... you can do it... No need to be scared.
The Comment-Box won't bite you. Promise.